Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jayden Bailey

This blog is dedicated to my beautiful daughter, Jayden. She turned 3 years old last April. Her baby book ended at her 3rd birthday.  I guess I don't have a baby anymore.  I have a 3 year old......can I even call her a toddler anymore? I think she is formally a "preschooler." Geesh!!!!! How time flies! Anyways, I am starting this blog to kind of pick up where the baby book ended.  Everyday she changes. She grows. She learns new words. She analyzes things differently. And oh! the things that come out of that mouth! The funny things she says and does! I treasure these things, and want to get them documented. In this technical world, what better place than a blog? I actually got this idea from a friend who has an amazing blog. I loved the idea. I am excited to get started with this. I have only been meaning to do this for months now!

No comments:

Post a Comment